Davis Septic Services provides a turn-key process when it comes to installing septic systems for our customers. We can install conventional, low pressure dose, aerobic spray, and aerobic drip systems. The entire septic process can take anywhere from 2-4 months.
Process for Septic System:
- Site Evaluation - A site evaluation is conducted by a licensed engineer, registered sanitarian, or a site evaluator to determine what type of septic system is best suitable for the soil.
- Design Process - Once the site evaluation is completed, a designer will then create a design of a system that is best accommodating per standard rules and codes.
- Permit Application - After the site evaluation and design is received by the homeowner or septic installer, the permit application can be turned into the county or permitting authority.
- Permit - to - Construct - Once permitting review is completed, the permit authority or county will issue a permit - to - construct to begin septic installation.
- Installation - Our installation crew will go dig and set the tank and materials needed per the design approved by the permitting authority.
- Operational Inspection - Once the tank and materials are set, the governing authority will then come out to the site and inspect the uncovered job to make sure everything is to standards.
- License to Operate - After the final inspection is completed, the permitting authority will issue a license to operate the system.